This course requires 15 hours of training with two convenient options (weekday or weekend sessions)
- Training material is made to be as comprehensive, illustrative and simple as it can be. Our quality course material is designed precisely by some of the top IT Industry specialists
- Ability to record classes and review them after the session if needed24*7 access to the complete reference material
- Instant access to full training course material which also includes instructor’s own reference material
- Trainings are conducted real time by expert instructor in their respective fields
- Offers hands on experience on advanced technology and tools
What’s Needed To Join This Course?
Candidates who want to do this course should have understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), versioning of software, management of configuration and content in a software system, Web application architecture, working knowledge of ASP.NET and Visual Studio, experience in SharePoint infrastructure which includes servers and services, experience in SharePoint development which includes the APIs and XML schemas to create web parts, data access, and manipulate fields, content types, lists etc.
Who Are Ideal Candidates?
This course is suitable for IT professionals who will be responsible for designing custom code for projects that are deployed to SharePoint 2010 servers. A candidate should have at least two years of SharePoint development experience and working experience with ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
The structure of this online training course comprises of three sections- text, videos and lab modules section. In this course students learn the desired skills and best practices to help organizations design and develop effective SharePoint applications. This course gives an in-depth understanding on modules such as ASP.NET Advanced Concepts for SharePoint such as Server Memory, Server CPU and Transfer and Client, Designing for User Experience, SharePoint Data Management, Designing Data Capture and Integration, Designing Artifacts, Designing Processing Solutions, Designing Packaging, Designing a Development Strategy, Developing Version and Deployment, Designing Information Architecture and Navigation, Designing Branding and Customization Support, Designing Security, Designing for Page and Data Access Performance and Designing a Testing Strategy.
Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010 Online Training course is precisely designed to transform every learner into a proficient professional who can efficiently deliver wide range of IT services and solutions. Some of our outstanding features include:
- Customized one-on-one courses to meet the specific needs efficiently
- State of the art web-conferencing technology to help organize online trainings in an effective manner
- 100 % job placement assistance on successful completion of the training
- Affordable fee structure
- What is IIS
- IIS Website & Web Application
- Steps to Create Multiple Website on Port 80
- What is Application Pool
- What is AppDomain
- What is ISAPI Filter / Extension
- Web Garden & Web Farm
- HTTPS and SSL
- Active Directory users and groups creation
Introduction to SharePoint
- What is SharePoint
- High Level Features
- Six Pillars of SharePoint 2010
- Version History of SharePoint
- Role of SharePoint Server in LAN.
- Components in SharePoint
- Developers Onion View of SharePoint.
SharePoint Installation and Administration
- Hardware & Software Requirements
- Supported Browser
- Types of Installation
- Software’s to be Installed
- Central Administration Site
- Managed Accounts
- Configuration To Send and Receive E-Mail
SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- Web Application
- Site Collection
- Creating Site and Sub Site
- SharePoint site Home Page.
- Branding Site Look and Feel
- Working with Quota Templates
- Save Site as Template
- Create Site from Template Lists
- Overview of Lists
- Create Custom List
- Add Custom Columns
- Site Columns and Groups
- Sort and Filter List
- Create / Manage List View
- Content Type
- List Template
- Versioning of Data
- Metadata Navigation Settings
- List Throttling
Predefined List & Libraries
- Predefined Lists
- Predefined Libraries
- Editing Document properties
- Version Settings
- Check out, edit, and check in files.
- Create folders and navigate between them
- Adding Documents
- Document Template
- Document Workspace
Security – User Groups and Permissions
- Authentication vs. Authorization
- Creating users and groups in Active Directory
- SharePoint Groups
- Creating Custom Permissions Groups
- Granting Permission to User/groups
- To Create a Custom Permission level
- To bind Users/Groups and Permission Level
- Managing Permissions in Sub site.
- Allow Users to create their own site
- To Set Site Confirmation and Deletion of unused sites
- Permissions for Lists / Libraries / ListItems
Claim Based Authentication
- How does Claims Based Authentication works?
- Creating SQL Server Database for authentication using Membership and Role Provider
- Creating Web Application using CBA.
- Allowing Anonymous Access in a Web Application
- Enable Form Based Authentication
- Editing web.config of Web Application, Central Admin Application and STS
- Zones in SharePoint
- Creating an Alternate Access Mapping
Enterprise Content Management
- Managed Metadata Service
- Term, Termsets& Keywords
- Enterprise Content Type
- Document sets
- Document ID Service and IDs
- Content Organizer and Automatic routing
- In Place Record Management
User Profile Service Administration
- What is Social Computing?
- Managing User Profiles
- User Profile Service Application
- Synchronization Service
- Working with Audience
- Tags and Notes
- Working with MySite
Administering and configuring Search
- Purpose of Enterprise Search solution
- Microsoft Server Side Search Products
- What’s New in SharePoint Search Server 2010
- Logical architecture for the Enterprise Search Components
- Setting up Search Service Application
- Configuring Crawler Settings
- Queries and Results Settings
- Search Administration at the Site Collection Level
- Creating Keywords, Definitions, Best Bets and Synonyms
- Creating Search Scopes
- Overview of PowerShell
- Pipelining of cmdlets
- Windows PowerShell Scripts
- Using .NET Objects
- SharePoint PowerShell Snap-In
- Creating/Managing a Web Application
- Creating/Managing Site Collection and Site
Backup and Restore
- Complete Backup of Web Application
- Complete Restore of Web Application
- Granular Backup of Site Collection
- Exporting & Importing of List
Server Object Model
- Using Microsoft.SharePoint.DLL
- Site Architecture and Object Overview
- SPWebApplication, SPSite, SPWeb, SPList and more…
- Sample Programs to understand the Object Model
CAML and LINQ
- Introduction to CAML
- Writing CAML Queries
- Implementing Join
- LINQ Introduction
- LINQ to SharePoint
Client Object Model
- Managed Object Model
- Silverlight Client Object Model
- Using SharePoint Web Services in Client Application
SharePoint Tools for Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio Project templates for SharePoint 2010
- Server Explorer, Feature Designer, Package Explorer
- Building and Deploying Solutions in Visual Studio 2010 for SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint Root Directory
- Features Overview
- Features Scope
- Create a new feature and Deploying Features using VS2010
- Feature Events
- Manage SharePoint Solution (WSP) using PowerShell Commands
Visual Studio Templates
- Creating Content Type.
- Creating SharePoint List Definition with List Instance.
- Modify the User Interface Using Custom Actions
- Event Handlers - Before events and After Events.
- Event receiver base classes.
- Registering Event Handlers
- Example of Before Events
- Programming After Events
Working with WebParts
- Building a Simple Web Part
- Persisting Properties
- Editing Properties in Editor WebPart
- Developing Custom Editor WebPart
- Composite Web Part
- Visual Web Part
- Web Part Communication.
- What is Sandboxed Solution.
- Comparing Farm Solution with Sandbox Solutions.
- Benefits of using sandboxed solutions.
- To enable sandboxed solutions by using Central Administration.
- Create a Sandboxed Solution Project with a web part.
- Build and Deploy the Sandboxed Solution.
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration Sandboxed Solutions.
- About InfoPath 2010
- Creating SharePoint list and Publishing in SharePoint site
- Creating Form and Publishing to SharePoint site
- Deploy Form Templates That Contain Form Code That Requires Full Trust
- Writing Custom Code in InfoPath Form
- Walkthrough to Delete SharePoint list items from InfoPath form
Business Connectivity Service
- Creating a BDC Project in VS.NET
- Working with Entities and Methods
- Type Descriptor
- Using Data in External List
- Granting Permissions to the BDC List.
- What is Workflow
- SharePoint Workflows
- 3-State Workflow
- Approval Workflow
- Custom Workflow: Role of Visio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and VS-2010
- Building Workflow with Visio 2010
- Building Workflow with SharePoint Designer 2010
- Developing Workflow with Visual Studio 2010
- Adding Association Forms in Visual Studio 2010
SharePoint Designer Introduction to SharePoint Designer 2010
- Creating / Opening a site in SPD 2010
- Creating / Customizing Lists and Libraries
- Ghosted and Unghosted Pages
- Understand Master Pages
- Branding SharePoint 2010
“It was an awesome course delivered by an extraordinary and experienced IT professional. Yes I truly admire their in-depth knowledge, approach and ideas” – Abhijeet Saxena
“It is a superb course indeed! ... Great amount of information, clearly communicated and very good interaction with the audience.”- Zehra Shaikh