35 hours interactive online sessions with live demo classes
Following materials/facilities will be provided as part of the course curriculum
- In-depth course material with live examples
- Demo session as per student’s convenience and flexibility
- Practical assignments to keep track on the course progress
- High quality videos and presentation slides
- Access to recorded sessions
- Case studies for practical understanding
What’s Needed To Join This Course?
Basic knowledge of SQL & Database and warehouse is must for this course. The course enables one to systemize data collection and processing system hence it is essential to know basic concepts of data storage and reporting.
Who Are Ideal Candidates?
The course is designed precisely for the candidates looking for a career in SAP Business Intelligence which provides an extensive knowledge on data processing methods, advantages and functions. The course is helpful for those experienced in business intelligence as well as beginners in database and BI.
The course provides the knowledge of core functions for the technical infrastructure of business solutions. SAP BI (Business Intelligence) is data warehousing and reporting tool. It helps collect and convert raw data into information and insights that help improve business efficiency. The course starts with basic introduction and covers live examples and case studies after each module.
Highlights Of The Course
- This instructor led course is very interactive
- Training by industry experts
- 24*7 technical support during course hours
- Focus on hands on training along with practice exercises and assignments after each module
- Certificate oriented training program
- Simple and intuitive method of teaching
- Highly qualified and well experienced instructors
- Live examples and case studies discussed in-depth
- Career counseling after course
- Assistance in resume preparation and job placement
SAP Netweaver2004s overview.
- Overview of Different Software Components in Netweaver.
- Overview of Business Intelligence. And Glance of all the New Features.
Enterprise Data Warehousing - Data Modeling
- Info Objects.
- Data store objects (all three types).
- Infocubes and Virtual Providers.
- Multiproviders and Infosets.
Enterprise Data Warehousing – ETL
- Master data extraction from Flat file (Attribute and Text)
- Transaction data loading to Basic Infocube.
- Data loading to Standard DSO and DSO to Infocube.
Enterprise Data Warehouse – New concepts
- Direct Data acquisition Using Virtual Providers.
- Real time Data acquisition from SAP systems and Non SAP systems.
- Remodeling and Repartitioning.
- Migration aspects.
New Data Flow concepts in Netweaver 2004
- Transformations and different types of Transformations.
- DTP and Types of DTPs.
- Source systems and Data sources.
Enteprise Reporting and Query Analysis
- Query Designer.
- Report Designer.
- Web Application Designer.
- Visual Composer Reporting.
- BI accelerator.
- BI Statistics.
- Planning Environment and Planning Functions.
- Planning in the Excel
- Planning on the Web
“The course provides adequate knowledge and information on business intelligence which helps to improve business efficiency and management” – Mehul Thakkar
“This course is best for any business enthusiast, the course explains in detail data reporting and warehousing methods” – Ankit Doshi